Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Inspirations...

Oh I've been bad...very very bad... I haven't posted in ages, what a despicable blogger I have become! I'll make it a higher priority from now on, I promise! Well today I'll just be sharing some things that I've been getting the most inpiration from lately, which should be a delightfully eclectic mix of extraordinarily random and bizarre things (not even I really understand why my mind works the way it does :/ ) but this will hopefully be interesting or entertaining at the very least.



The lovely Flo, always an inspiration as a fellow ginger;)


New artist/designer Justin Wallis with his whimsical anime-esque brand MILKBBI and I am in love!

Ahhh how I miss Rapture...

The reason I've been wearing pearls so often recently

What my bedroom should look like by the end of the summer (minus the "angel") if all goes as planned

Mr. Bubbles... c:


From 'Angels and Demons' the posthumous collection from McQueen, the gilded feathers and dramatic silhouettes remind me of Rapture (like a lot of things seem to do)

The fantastic Lara Pulver as Irene Adler in BBC's Sherlock(another love of mine)
Taken from Nikki Sixx's photography book This Is Gonna Hurt, and it's my favourite piece in the whole collection

More from 'Angels and Demons'...don't blink...



My Scottish twin, Karen Gillian aka Amy Pond:)


So there, a random assortment of images that have been inspiring me lately. Hope you all enjoy it dearies!
And there shall be more shortly! I mean it this time...

Song of the Day: Carry On My Wayward Son- Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment