Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Like Wearing Cotton Candy...


With all the bad news being received lately, like Bleach having been cancelled and the release date for Bioshock-Infinite being pushed back to October, I've been in desperate need of a cheerful pick-me-up, and Louis Vuitton's new spring collection is just the thing to do so. Every piece is in the most lovely modern pastels and decked out in glorious lace. The whimsical carousel used in the show just made it even more fantastic, and I am absolutely in love with this line!


www.glamour.com

www.vogue.com         I want a merry-go-round...


www.stylefrizz.com A moment of parasol:)

www.elle.com This one is so 50s, I adore it!

I love everything in this collection and that monogram parasol is definitely on my fashion lust list...This line is exactly what you would want in a spring collection: fresh, feminine, and so sweet it's like ice cream sherbert:) So chin up dearies! Let this keep your minds off the bad news! More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment