Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dull, dull weekends...

I've been lazy and haven't posted til now, oops... There's never anything to do here so a lot of the time I end up dressing like I have somewhere exciting to be just to keep myself from going crazy, and Saturday was one of those times. The color of the overcast sky was absolutely lovely so it was a great time to take pictures, and I wore a vintage tea-length short sleeved belted dress with my favourite orange strappy wedges and pearls.




These shoes are amazing but were NOT made for walking around outside!

As another means of entertaining myself I styled my hair in 1940s waves and did my makeup in a more 30s style (think Marlene Dietrich). More on my reecent vintage makeup obsession later, that's all for now darlings!

Song of the Day: Home by She & Him

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! Looking forward to seeing more posts!

    ReplyDelete