Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bored, bored, bored...

Oh how I wish something exciting would happen. Or even just to live somewhere that had interesting things to do and interesting places to visit near by. But no. I live here, and the most I can do to entertain myself is dress up in pretty clothes. Oh and read. I do that too. So this weekend I donned my canary yellow knit minidress, neon pink flats, and huge hoop earrings with a sort of sixties flair in an effort to combat the dreary weather of Saturday.

Reading...cause it's really one of the only things to do...


Surprise! It's the freeloading Friday!

So that was about all. Very uneventful weekend for me (as always) but I hope that your's had more substance! Farewell then darlings!

Song of the Day: Fall Upon Me by Poi Dog Pondering

No comments:

Post a Comment